Thank for showing me that all drug-store brand is NOT created equal. With this palette of six colors (3 matte and 3 shimmer colors) was very chalky and not very pigmented at all. Except for the black, which was super pigmented. By looking at the your Greed Gourmandise (# 246), the colors look gorgeous. How disappointing, I found the colors too blendable, which made my eyelid look muddy!
Since the color was not pigmented, I spend more time on my eye to build the color…..time I do not have during my daily life. I guess with this palette, you get what you paid for. Shame, shame on you Wet n’ Wild for putting a product like this on the market. Do you have not any pride in your company? The name of this product, Greed Gourmandise, is very fitting, because I felt like you took my money!
With lots of love….Cutie Kesha!
- Cheap. I found this at Walgrees for $ 4.59(USD)
- Get 6 colors- 3 matte and 3 shimmer
- Get two different brushes-one sponge applicator and one brush applicator
- Black colors are super pigmented. A little goes along way!
- Colors are not pigmented.
- Too blendable, color ends up looking muddy
- Takes along time to build color.
- Color looks a little chalky in the palette.
Rating: 1/5….fuckin’ shitty! Don’t buy it. Waste of money….unless you want to give it to your 5 year old sister, then it’s the perfect gift.
- **FTC: All products mentioned and used in this blog were purchased by me with my own money, I have no affiliation with any of these companies. I am not getting paid to do this blog and these are my honest opinions.